Keith Hopmann - keith4g63 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Keith Hopmann - keith4g63
Friday, August 22, 2008 7:16 PM
Keith was selling a hahn racecraft stage one turbo system. I payed him 1400 in Money Order and he recieved it July 24 or July 25, ill look it up, said it was going out that monday, then said it would go out UPS all in one big box on Aug 4th. He told me that on Aug 2nd with this message

AUGUST 2nd

"Sorry, havn't checked my email in a couple days. I'm going to be shipping everything in one box now. Reason being, it will be a lot easier. I just got a nice solid box from my mom today, so i'll be droping it off at UPS monday. Not gonna go through USPS for a big package like that. Sorry for the delay, but I will have it out for sure on Monday and I'll have a tracking number for you as well. Btw, I was at work when you called, thats why I couldnt answer. -Keith"

AUGUST 8th
"Yes I have it, and yes you will get it. I want to wait one more week just to make sure the money orders clear. I shoud have just told you that from the begining instead of telling you I would have it shipped by now. Sorry for that. But I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from. Many people have been scammed by receiving fake money orders. They ship the item out, and then a couple weeks later find out there fake and then there ****ed. And cant really do anything to get there money back. Again i'm sorry I didnt just tell you that before. Thats my fault.

-Keith"

AUGUST 15th
"I will have it shipped Tuesday for sure. Thats the next day I have off."

AUGUST 19th
"I actually am working today, came in on extra day, but everything has been shipped. I didnt have time to do it before I left so I had my mom do it. I'll send you the tracking number when I get home. Thanks a lot for buying it and sorry for the delay on shipping.

-Keith"

Now, just to inform you, he told me to call around 5 pm on tuesday, and said he would message me the tracking number. It is now August 22, i have no tracking number to track this item or anything. I am just informing you that hes had my money order since July 24 or 25th. It has been a ridiculous transaction, and he never picks up his phone. i just figured id bring it up to the Jbody forum.

Also. Keith is a always on the CarAudio.com forums, and thats how we keep in contact the most. He has done many smooth transactions, but seems like this one has been a problem.

Re: Keith Hopmann - keith4g63
Friday, August 22, 2008 7:23 PM
he's on clubcav.com. he also lives sorta by me. You could try giving Rawkfist a PM. He lives in the same town as him. That turbo kit has been for sale for like a year now. it started off at like $3000.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, August 23, 2008 10:20 PM
going off his clubcav sale threads I had a feeling that guy would be a useless dildo, for whatever reason I just got that impression

Monday, August 25, 2008 4:06 PM
Everything is being taken care of just so everyone knows. One box has already been shipped and I emailed him the tracking number. Everyone can rest assured I am NOT a scammer. I have hundereds of positive feedback on dozens of forums.

[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]he's on clubcav.com. he also lives sorta by me. You could try giving Rawkfist a PM. He lives in the same town as him. That turbo kit has been for sale for like a year now. it started off at like $3000.

Started off at $2000. He got it from me for $1400 shipped which is a STEAL!

Darkstars wrote:going off his clubcav sale threads I had a feeling that guy would be a useless dildo, for whatever reason I just got that impression

That's funny, I got the same immpression about you. ; )

2002 Cavelier LS Sport TURBO on jackstands
Monday, August 25, 2008 4:17 PM
Then ship it the @!#$ out to him already.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 3:53 AM
its been a month. a money order does not take long to clear, its not like a check. if you cant ship items out in a timely fashion, you shouldnt be selling parts

Friday, November 21, 2008 2:14 AM
Keith Hopmann BAD SELLER!!!!
N8705 High Road
Watertown,WI

Neons.org he is known as 96neon
Wi-dsm he is known as Keith H
Clubcav.com He is known as Keith4g63
Caraudio.com he is known as Keith H

hopmannk@hotmail.com
zekespalace@yahoo.com
920-253-6966 is his phone number for those interested

I sent him $250 for a AFX computer and he confirmed that he recieved it and never sent me my goods.Also i have been calling him everyday and he never ansers i leave messages that are never returned.DO NOT GIVE KEITH YOUR MONEY!! I filed a complaint here and i hope others will also it may help us. http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
My name is Chuck and if anyone has anything to add pleas email me at 200hpneon@live.com i would like to here from you.Thanks
Friday, November 21, 2008 11:34 AM
Keith Hopmann wrote:Everything is being taken care of just so everyone knows. One box has already been shipped and I emailed him the tracking number. Everyone can rest assured I am NOT a scammer. I have hundereds of positive feedback on dozens of forums.

[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]he's on clubcav.com. he also lives sorta by me. You could try giving Rawkfist a PM. He lives in the same town as him. That turbo kit has been for sale for like a year now. it started off at like $3000.

Darkstars wrote:going off his clubcav sale threads I had a feeling that guy would be a useless dildo, for whatever reason I just got that impression

well if you arent a scammer, post up the tracking info for all of us to see

Friday, November 21, 2008 2:41 PM
John Benham wrote:
Keith Hopmann wrote:Everything is being taken care of just so everyone knows. One box has already been shipped and I emailed him the tracking number. Everyone can rest assured I am NOT a scammer. I have hundereds of positive feedback on dozens of forums.

well if you arent a scammer, post up the tracking info for all of us to see

check date... reading>you

it's ok John even the best of us fail once in a while

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, December 07, 2008 4:03 PM
just for an update. I got most of the items. i never got a air filter or something else. but i got everything, i just had to buy the fuel adapter and some small things. Overall, spent prolly about 1700. Not that bad i guess. It runs great. I just got it running perfect today, had a problem with fuel issue. It was an o-ring.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search